A Course Link is a shortcut to an area, a tool, or an item in Blackboard. Adding a link to a Content Area will provide students quick access points to relevant materials and tools.
To create a shortcut (link) to an area, a tool, or an item:
- Go to a Content Area where you want to add a link to an area, a tool, an item, or a file.
- Mouse over the “Build Content” area.
- Select the “Course Link” option.
- Click the “Browse” button to locate the area, the tool, the item, or the file.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Click the “Submit” button.