Downloading the gradebook from Blackboard
Instructors can download Blackboard gradebook as a spreadsheet and store it on their local drive for safekeeping. This is highly recommended after students took an exam or an assignment grades are posted on Blackboard. Please follow the steps below to download the gradebook.
- Under the control panel, click on Grade center and select Full Grade Center
- In the upper right hand corner, there is a button labeled Work Offline.
- Hover over this button and select Download.
- On the next screen, select the grade center information that you want to download, and choose tab or comma delimiters, and my computer for download location. Click Submit.
- On the next screen click download to save a spreadsheet copy of the grade center to your computer.
- Click Save on the dialogue box to save the file on your local drive.