Learning Ventures is offering a series of online faculty development workshops, certificate courses, and technical training sessions for UT Faculty. All faculty and teaching assistants are invited to attend these sessions.
Sessions are offered in three different formats: face to face in our Memorial Field House training lab, online asynchronously via Blackboard Learn or Moodle, and online synchronously via Blackboard Collaborate, our Web-conferencing platform.
Register for one or more sessions on the following topics:
Educational Technology Training
- Blackboard Collaborate (Web Conferencing)
- Blackboard Learn: Basics I and II
- Blackboard Learn: Creating Tests, Assignments, and Surveys
- Blackboard Learn: Managing Student Grades Using the Grade Center
- Blackboard Learn: Importing Tests and Surveys using Respondus
- Echo360 (Lecture Capture)
Instructional Design and Best Practices
- Accessible PDF Documents
- Accessible Word and PowerPoint Basics
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (two-week online course)
- Blogs and Journals for Reflective Learning
- Creating Accessible Blackboard Courses
- Customizing the Appearance of Your Course
- Introduction to Blended Learning
- Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning
- Online Delivery, Copyright, and You
- Online Discussions
- Promoting Online Presence
- Wikis for Collaborative Learning
Space is limited. Register early!
If you have any questions, please contact Learning Ventures at email@example.com or 419 530 8835.