With support from Blackboard’s global community, The University of Toledo is partnering with Blackboard to bring you a faculty training webinar series entitled The Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series (BITS). This program will bring best practices and evolved online pedagogy training to you in a concise and effective series consisting of weekly training webinars that have been designed for educators and will be led by your peers and product experts.
Who should attend?
All educators are invited to join, regardless of your technical know-how or experience using Blackboard or other learning management solutions. These webinars are designed to share innovative practices — content that is applicable to educators of all levels and disciplines. To help you better gage which sessions to attend, the webinars are divided into three tracks: Getting Started, Collaboration, and Assessing Learners. All webinars are recorded and will be available for viewing. More information about the tracks, the schedule, and registration can be found at http://www.blackboard.com/bits.
To give you an idea of webinars offered, I’ve included the first five below:
- From the Beginning: Setting up Your Blackboard Learn Course, February 4th at 11am ET
- Meet the Grade Center, February 11th at 1pm ET
- The Rewards of Rubrics, February 18th at 2pm ET
- Getting Started with Publisher Content, February 25th at 1pm ET
- Maximizing Student Engagement Through My Blackboard, March 7th at 1pm ET