Learning Ventures is offering a series of faculty development workshops for faculty and teaching assistants who are new to teaching online, as well as those with previous online experience.
Main Campus Memorial Field House
Register for one or more sessions on the following topics:
- Active Learning with Blackboard Web 2.0 Tools
- Alignment 101
- Applying the QM Rubric (a whole-day workshop)
- Blogs and Journals for Reflective Learning
- Customizing the Appearance of Your Course
- Designing an Online Module
- Designing Your Course Structure
- Introduction to Blended Learning
- Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning
- Item Analysis
- Managing the Online Workload
- Online Delivery, Copyright, and You
- Online Teaching Certificate (a 4-week online course)
- Wikis for Collaborative Learning
- Writing Measurable Objectives
If you have any questions, please contact Peter You, Director for Faculty Support and Special Projects, at (419) 530-4016.
Class sizes is limited. Register early.
NOTE: If you encounter problems with your registration, please email Lance.Stoll@utoledo.edu