Posts Tagged ‘Multimedia’
UT Online is offering a series of faculty development workshops, training sessions, and online certificate courses for faculty and teaching assistants who are new to teaching online, as well as those with previous online experience.
Register for one or more sessions on the following topics:
- Accessible PDF Documents
- Accessible Word and PowerPoint Basics
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) – Online
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Online Training Course – NEW!
- Blackboard Learn: Basics I
- Blackboard Learn: Basics II
- Blackboard Learn: Creating Tests, Assignments, and Surveys
- Blackboard Learn: Importing Tests and Surveys Using Responds
- Blackboard Learn: Managing Student Grades Using the Grade Center
- Customizing the Appearance of Your Course
- Echo360 Active Learning Platform
- Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning
- Online Teaching Certificate
- Using Video for Effective Online Learning
If you have any questions, please contact UT Online at UTLV@utoledo.edu or (419) 530-8835.
Class size is limited. Register early.