Archive for the ‘PODs’ Category
In 2007, the Cambridge Advanced Practice Center for Emergency Preparedness developed a series of pictograms designed to promote universal access to emergency dispensing sites services. The signs were developed in collaboration with local and state public health professionals, and experts in universal design and accessibility.
These signs provide:
- Large, high contrast pictograms of station activities. Select from up to 10 station signs!
- Simple, one-word descriptions in English and Spanish. Available in 13 other languages!
- Four-step process sign
- All-hazards approach to allow versatility and scalability
To obtain high resolution PDFs of the signs or for more information, please email email@example.com.
Signs for Medication and Health Care Centers
Below is a complete list of signs you can use in health care and medication centers. Advice about ways to use the signs can be found on the page about planning these emergency centers. The signs may be available in multiple languages, different formats. You will be able to customize the signs for your jurisdiction or facility.
The file may be presented in one or both of two formats:
- Adobe InDesign format: High-quality files for printing larger signs through your local print-shop or customizing the signs for your location.
- PDF format: For printing to smaller format printers or plotters.
If you have questions or need help, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medication Center/Health Care Center Signs
Authorized personnel only
At the Health Care Center
|Entering and exiting||Entrance/No entrance||Thank you for your cooperation|
|Clinical setting||Medical evaluation/First aid||Number and letter signs|
|Other signs||Emergency Preparedness Drill sign and banner|